From the self proclaimed "rag-tag group of misfits" Subaltern Games comes No Pineapple Left Behind.
Lucky for you, an evil wizard has turned all the children into studious little pineapples.
But, there's a problem. Your diligent pineapples keep turning back into children. Sure, human children 'can' get better grades, but they are so troublesome, incessantly complaining, procrastinating and snapping selfies when they should be studying. Tests are coming up and order must be maintained.
• Manage the school's curriculum, students, and staff without going bankrupt.
• Dehumanize the children, turning them into orderly pineapples. Or…
• Deal with the complications of human children, for potentially better grades.
• Address parental concerns or maybe ignore them altogether.
• Lump the bad students together, expel them or even lie about their grades.
• Maintain a small staff of top-tier teachers or a large group of burned-out, underpaid teachers.
For more information you can visit Subaltern Games or follow them on Twitter.